Cassie

Cassie
Cassie - made in 2007.

Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Millie's Quilting - She did 2 of my quilts

I finally sent out two of my quilt tops to be quilted. There are so many quilters to choose from and I am not even sure how I found Millie but I did and to my good fortune. I sent her out my raw end circle quilt that was inspired by Cluck Cluck Sew! and Millie did a fantastic job. I still have to complete the binding.

I also sent out a scrappy quilt, Millie called a postage stamp quilt, who knew I made a postage stamp. I thought I was just getting rid of more of my scraps. In any case, she did a great job on that also. The postage stamp is big and I have to say I am not looking forward to the binding but I really want to finish it. I plan to give it to my son, why, because it is long enough to cover his whole body. Many years ago I gave him a log cabin but it was too small to cover him. Turned out to be a lap quilt.

I will post the pics when I complete them.

THANKS MILLIE!! YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!

No comments:

Post a Comment