Cassie

Cassie
Cassie - made in 2007.

Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Simple Things QAL - boy what small pieces!!

WOW!! I spent the other day cutting the pieces out and when I was finished it dawned on me how small all these pieces were. Spent yesterday and today sewinig them together. Had to take a break and show what progress I have made. The pieces actually went together pretty easily. I was surprised too cause those small pieces are not as easy to work with as I thought. The only part I changed was on the pin wheels I did not cut the first few threads, I pressed open my seams, something I learned from another QAL while making flying geese. The seams lay just as nicely. What luck because I sure was not looking forward to ripping them out and redoing them.
Here is a pic of what I have finished so far.



Oh, I also put together 2 backing fabrics for two other QALs I finished. They will mail off to my quilter, Millie, of Millie's Quilting.

It also rained cats and dogs today!! Not that I wanted a lot of rain but we sure needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment